NSDL and UTI are one of the prime sources from where users can get their PAN Card related information. You can track your PAN Card status at the official site of NSDL from here and it will save your precious time and efforts to navigate through web for tracking page of NSDL PAN Status. PAN Card has become one of the vital documents in India for commercial transactions above the specified limit and a sturdy proof of legal identity and genuineness of a person and a company. You can know your PAN Card status easily online.
Steps to track your PAN CARD STATUS through NSDL
Be sure to start tracking status of your PAN Card application only after 7 days. Follow the below guidelines to check your PAN Card Status at NSDL:
- Click here to reach the PAN Check Status official Page: NSDL
- You will find a window on the screen displaying ‘Track your PAN/TAN Application Status.
- The first step will demand you to select your application type. Select PAN New/Change Request.
- Enter your 15 digit acknowledgement number that is issued to you by the authority at the time of receiving your PAN Card application.
- Enter your name exactly as you have mentioned in the PAN Card application.
- Enter your date of birth.
- In case if the PAN Card is applied for a firm or a business units like partnership or a company, enter the date of formation of the company or firm or date of the partnership deed. For name, the firms should write their name only in the field of last name or surname.
- Click on ‘submit’ after filling up all the details required in the related fields.