The Permanent Account Number is unaffected by any change in the domicile of the applicant and remains valid throughout all the States of India. Moreover, it has unique numbers for the different individuals. Get acquainted with the UTI PAN Card status tracking and an extremely easy to follow tutorial for the same. We will be guiding users through the procedure of tracking the UTI PAN Card status online and also to understand the various PAN Card status messages.
Checking the UTI PAN Card status at the UTI/TSL or at the UTI portal is quite simple and will be further simplified with elaborated steps and direct links for UTI/TSL given below for your best convenience.
Steps to check PAN CARD STATUS by UTI / TSL:
- Click here to track PAN Card Status at UTI/TSL:
- You will be diverted to the tracking app page of the UTI portal. The first process you will be facing is to select the type of your PAN Card Application option out of the three option given : (1) New Application F49A (2) Form 49AA (3) CSF
- If you are tracking for your first time PAN Card, select the very first option of New Application F49A. If you have applied for the duplicate PAN Card or have applied for corrections in the existing PAN Card data, select the third option of CSF.
- Enter your 15 digit application number or coupon number in the next field.
- Clicking on the ‘Submit’ Button will enable you to view your current PAN card status.